Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get Your Odds Here: The Baron has it at 100:1 that the DC Metro Crash was Caused by Operator Cell Phone Use

Put your money down now! The Baron is positive, 99% positive, that the DC Metro crash was caused by the operator texting on his / her cellphone.

What proof do I have? None. This is such a cut and dry case of textual homicide that I can feel it in my weiner.

Want to know what the NTSB investigation is going to reveal? Well let me look into my crystal ball and give you a sneak preview:

1. The brakes were not applied in the trailing train before the collison.
2. The brakes will be found to be fully operational.
3. The signals will be in perfect working order.
4. The signals had been indicating that the trailing train should stop because of an obstruction on the tracks.
5. Visibility will be found to be perfect.
6. Cell phone records will indicate that the operator in the trailing train was texting, not making a call, texting in the minutes leading up to the accident.
7. Because he / she was also killed there's no need to make a big deal about this, right?

Kind of sounds like I just summarized the Boston Green line crash that happened earlier this year.....killling the operator...who was, wait for it........texting leading up to the collision.

The Baron extends his condolences to the victims and their families as they are the latest victims of incompetent, irresponsible public transportation operators. These fuckbags can't be bothered to consider that they are personally responsible for the lives of hundreds of people.

There is no worse breed of assmaster than the selfish, dickjuice swilling assholes who are supposed to be keeping us safe.

Is your job boring honey?

Fucking tough shit, everyone's job is goddamn boring! The only difference is I'm not driving a thousand ton death machine when I text at work, I'm driving a fucking desk, so look out!

I really don't understand what the big fucking deal is with making it a federal crime to use a cellphone while operating public transit. Is there going to have to be a fatal crash in every state before this shit gets fixed?

And spare me the civil liberties bullshit. Sometimes I think they want us all to die, crushed in twisted, red-hot metal.

The Baron's poop is going to be black today, black with rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment