Monday, June 8, 2009

Stay Inside!!!

I have a dire warning!

Stay inside!!

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but the planets must be aligned with the devils flannigan or some bullshit because the biggest concentration of assholes I've ever seen is walking the streets as we speak!

I almost got killed about eighty dozen times on the way home, no joking. Not to mention I ran over about six puppies and eighteen toddlers. I just left them where they fell, it was madness!

You remember in Ghostbusters when all the ghosts start coming out of the woodwork because Zule the Destructor was about to summon Gozer the Gozerian to stomp NYC? Something like that is happening right now.

The only difference is that fuckwits and dicktards are being forced into the open by some strange power. Perhaps Xtreme Lite(c) is about to call forth Power Ball the Powerballian to carpet the realm with scratch tickets at slightly less astronomical odds.

Frankly I don't know, but I'm scared.

You consider yourself to be among the 5% or so of people who aren't retarded beyond the ability to understand simple logic, right? Well the other 95% is out in force today.

These are people who can't comprehend the purpose of a savings account, tailgate constantly, fight strangers at bars to impress girls and consider those ridiculous mini motorcycles to be an investment.

So lock yourself in your home or office until they've all died of heat stroke or stepped into traffic looking the wrong direction while on a cell phone.

Good luck everyone and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment